We originally communicated a release date of mid-May for this second wave of tickets, however it is clear from your comments that you’re keen to start planning your epic summer adventures sooner, and we want to ensure you’re able to do that.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pre-book with my Merlin Pass to visit The York Dungeon?
- I’ve already used my pre-book allocation but would like to book for Summer instead, can I cancel?
- I thought the summer pre-book tickets were being released in May, why are they being released now?
- Where can I find information on Merlin Passes?
- Are there any restriction dates for using my Merlin Pass at The York Dungeon?
- How do I purchase Merlin Pass Friends and Family tickets?
- How do I redeem my Merlin Pass Share the Fun vouchers?